If you want to see or hide a folder in some smartphones or tabs, you need to root your device, or else you need to depend on some third-party apps. But we see how to View and Access Hidden Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 without any third-party apps or root it.
Hiding Files and Folders in Samsung Devices
All the Samsung devices come with hide private directories and content features. If you are not using this fantastic feature, then you are missing a significant part of the invention. Feature helps to hide personal data, confidential information, photos, and videos.
Here is a process to view and hidden files on Galaxy Tab S6 without third-party apps.
Steps to View and Access Hidden Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Time Required: 8 to 10 Minutes
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
System: Android 10
Follow these steps with photos. Photos are just for your reference to help you throw out the whole process.
- Swipe up from the home screen to open Apps Menu.
And view all the apps of the device.
- Go to settings To access the primary storage of the device.
- Select the Device Care and your storage, battery, memory, and security like options.
- Go to storage to access the internal directories, and a new screen of main folders or directories for documents, apps, audios, images, and videos will open.
- Select the advance to see additional storage settings of memory usage details and other relevant items.
- Go to files to see all system folders and downloaded files.
- Tap on triple-dot on the upper-right corner of the display, and then a pop-menu will open.
- Select a setting from the popup menu, and it will take you to My file settings.
You will see file settings for various cloud accounts and customize file management settings.
- Tap on show hidden files to see the hidden files.
It will lead to my files screen, and you will see folders having dot before their names.
These all are hidden files.
- You can see each files hidden content by tapping on it.
Close these files when viewing is complete, and hide it again.
- To hide file again, go to Settings> My Files settings menu> turn off the Show hidden system files.
All the files with dots before name are hidden state again.
Whenever you want to see hidden folders on Galaxy Tab S6 repeats the same process. It applies to all the Samsung devices with the same android version.
Alternative Options for Hiding Folders
If you need more security of hidden files and folders, then you should use third-party apps. Third-party apps give more security with pin, password, or pattern protection. To encrypt data more securely, you can use professional security tools.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.
Also Read, HOW TO HIDE APPS ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S6: STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL