To store confidential information or personal data in a regular folder is very dangerous. We will see how to Create a Hidden Folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. Read more for further instruction.
Need Of Hiding Files in Smartphone Devices
If you are not only a person who is using a device, then all your information is not secured. Other people can easily see all your personal information, data, photos, videos, confidential documents, and everything. So there will be no security of all your data.
To hide data android system comes with an inbuilt integrated system. With the help of a system, you can easily hide your sensitive data. Here is detail on how to do this without root or without using any third-party application.
How to Create a Hidden Folder On Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Here is a step by step guide to creating a hidden folder. For your reference, we also share photos of Galaxy Tab S6.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Time Required: 10 Minutes
Version: Android 10
- Open the App menu from the screen.
In-app viewer, you will see all the installed apps.
- Find and go to settings.
You will see all the necessary settings of your device.
- Tap device care to carry on.
The next screen of battery, storage, memory, and security will appear.
- Go to storage to access the file manager.
A new screen of storage detail will open.
- Tap on Advance to access the advanced storage.
- Tap on files to view tablet files.
You will see all the stored files and folders of the device.
- Tap on the triple-dot figure on the upper-right corner of the tab screen.
A new pop menu will open with some options.
- Select create folder from these options.
A new pop of create folder will appear.
- Now create folder having dot before the name.
This dot will make the folder hidden.
- The newly created folder is hidden.
- To view hidden files, tap on the triple-dot figure and tap into settings.
A new window of My file settings will open.
- Enable Show hidden system files in my files settings.
It will convert all hidden files into unhidden.
- To see all hidden files go to My files.
In my files, you will see some newly added folders and your created folder.
- Now move all your important files to a created folder.
When you’re done with moving all the files, go to My files and diable Show hidden system files.
And all the files will be hidden once again.
If you want to create a hidden folder again, repeat the same procedure. The entire process is the same for all the Samsung devices having the same android version.
How to Hide an Existing Folder on Galaxy Tab S6?
If you want to hide the existing file on the tab, then open the file manager and select the folder you want to hide. Create a new file in the located folder. Give the file name ‘.nomedia.’
A ‘.nomedia’ file will not go out of scanning and reading. It will work as a hidden file having no media data.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.